Lasagna cupcakes is your best solution in serving healthy and delicious food at parties or for your own family, especially your children. Its size and attractive look will surely attract your family members to eat them. You just need to spend a little time to make this great and simple food.
Lasagna cupcakes nutrition facts:
Fat: 19 g
Carbohydrate: 7 g
Protein: 24 g
Lasagna cupcakes recipe
Published: November 30, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Now, lets prepare for the ingredients we need to make lasagna cupcakes. You can get these simple ingredients easily and don’t worry about the price you need to pay for them because they are cheap enough.
- 1 lb beef
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese grated
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes for garnish
- 8 small basil leaves for garnish
- Now after having the ingredients, let’s start make this lasagna cupcakes.
First, you need to prepare the oven and make it hot enough by increasing the temperature to 375 F.
- Next, we will start to make the lasagna. Take hamburger meat and cook it. You may need to season it to make the taste better and after it, take the hamburger meat and drain it.
- Now, take 8 tablespoons of Parmesan and 8 tablespoons of mozzarella which we will use as the topping for the lasagna. Reserve them. Don’t worry about the remaining cheese because it we will use them in the lasagna.
- Then, star assembling your lasagna. Take the cupcakes that have been already mold with a round wonton wrapper and line them. Put a little Parmesan, mozzarella cheese, and a little ricotta into each mold. Put them carefully. To make the top, take a little meat and a spoon of sauce and put them on each cupcakes. You should create 6 layers and do this by repeating making the layers of wonton wrappers, cheeses, meat, and sauce. Be sure to sprinkle each of them with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- After doing that, prepare the oven again and increase the temperature to 375o F so you can use it to bake the lasagna. Take the lasagna and put it into the oven. Bake the lasagna until you can see they turn into nice brown color. Usually, this process will take up to 20 minutes.
- Take the lasagna from the oven and let them cool before you serve them. Before serving the lasagna, you may want to make some garnish to make the look of yourlasagna better. Take some cherry tomatoes and basil leaves to do this. You can improve the arrangement for the garnish as long as it will be able to attract people to eat the lasagna.