Lasagna is a great food. Everyone loves it. It is because you don’t need to spend your money too much to make it. You just need to spend a little time in your kitchen which you can do together with your children or husband or the other family members. You just need only those to get the magnificent taste of lasagna, but this lasagna is not the classic lasagna you can find at any restaurant.
This is the Mexican lasagna. It is full of Mexican taste that can make your tongue dance since the first time the lasagna touches your tongue. So, get ready for one of the most precious time in your whole life, but let us prepare the ingredients for the food first. Don’t worry, you can get these ingredients at local store and as I’ve said before, you won’t spend your money too much to get them.
Mexican lasagna nutrition facts:
Fat: 28 g
Carbohydrate: 35.7 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Mexican lasagna Recipe
Published: November 30, 2012
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
[two_third last="no"]Italy is not the only country in this world that can give the best taste of food to everyone. There is another …
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can fried beans
- 1 can green chillies chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa
- 4 cups colby-monterey jack cheese divided
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can sliced ripe olives drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- Take a large skillet as well as the beef. Put the beef at the large skillet and then cook it over medium heat. You can finish the cooking if you can see there is no longer pink in there, then you can drain the meet. Don’t forget to take the beans, chillies, taco seasoning, and hot salsa. Stir them.
- Take a greased 13×9 inches baking dish and create a layer of a third of the lasagna noodles and meat mixture at it. Don’t forget to sprinkle them with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat making the layers twice.
- Take the mild salsa and the water, combine them and pour on the top. Then, cover them and prepare the oven for the baking.
- Bake the lasagna at 350 F and wait for about 60 minutes until they finished.
- Make the top using the sour cream, olives, onions, and tomatoes if you want. Don’t forget the remaining cheese, too.
- Bake them and uncover for another 5 minutes.
- Wait for about 15 minutes before cutting.